Pulse Fuel Pumps
Pulse Fuel Pumps function by using an engine-supplied pressure differential that acts upon a flexible diaphragm to pump fuel.
- Typical application: up to 25 horsepower
- Suitable for 2 or 4 stroke engines
- Gasoline fuel compatibility with optional levels of ethanol resistance
Reciprocating Fuel Pump
Walbro’s FR series reciprocating fuel pumps are durable units suitable for commercial and industrial use.
- Designed for gasoline or diesel fuels
- 12 or 24 volt
- Wide variety of design configurations
Rotary Fuel Pumps
Walbro Rotary Fuel Pumps include positive displacement gerotor pumps and turbine pumps.
- Flow rate output up to 250 lph (66 gph), dependent on desired pressure and current requirements
- In-tank and in-line versions available
- Carbon commutator
- RFI suppression
- Inlet filter options
Fuel Pump Assembly
Walbro Fuel Pump Assemblies are custom-designed to meet your packaging, fuel flow, pressure and durability requirements. These designs are used on recreational, marine and lawn & garden products.
- Fuel pump output and current draw based on design requirements
- Pressure regulators available with set-point options
- Return or returnless systems available
- Inlet filters with capacity and micron rating options
- Low permeation flange and seal material options